Kevin J. Dolley is Managing Principal of Dolley Law, LLC. Possessing extensive experience in labor and employment law and litigation, Mr. Dolley has served as counsel in thousands of lawsuits, trials, appeals, mediations, administrative hearings and arbitrations that have touched upon almost every legal aspect of the employment relationship.
His areas of practice include wage and hour class litigation, individual and collective actions under the Fair Labor Standards Act ("FLSA"), overtime and minimum wage claims, employment law, discrimination and retaliation claims, labor disputes, whistleblower and False Claims Act (qui tam) actions, professional licensing defense, administrative law, drafting, consulting and legal enforcement actions related to employment contracts, non-compete and restrictive covenant agreements, health care law and business litigation.
Success in complex employment matters has made Mr. Dolley a go-to attorney in state and federal courts nationwide. He has capably handled large-scale and high-stakes litigation. He has achieved numerous successful results in, for example, wage and hour class and collective actions often involving hundreds, and sometimes thousands, of employees. Mr. Dolley commits to litigating each case to conclusion and dedicating the efforts necessary to vindicate his clients.
Honors and Recognitions
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Largest Jury Verdicts (2006)
- Pro Bono Excellence Award, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri (2015)
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Fourth, Seventh, Eighth and Eleventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
Lectures and Presentations
- Advanced Trial Tactics, National Business Institute, Sept. 2015
- Missouri Employment Litigation, The Missouri Bar CLE, June 22, 2012 (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Trends in Recent Case Law, National Business Institute, May 23, 2012
- Handling the Police Liability Claim, National Business Institute, Seminar, May 2010
- Controversial Police Liability Issues, National Business Institute, Seminar, June 2011
- Medicare Set-Asides in Personal Injury Litigation, National Business Institute, St. Louis, Missouri, February 2011
- Government Liability Claims for Auto Accidents, National Business Institute, Nationwide Telephone Seminar, September 2010
- Certificate in Employment Law
- Staff Editor, St. Louis University Law Journal